
Breaking Dawn is a good book but i don't like the fact that Jacob imprinted on Bellas little girl. I do like Jacob but if i was Bella I would of ripped his throat out. I don't also like the fact they took the book and turned it fom Bellas perspective to Jacobs. I cried when Bella had to say goodbye to her little girl Renesmee (Nessie) and it was so sad that Renesmee had to say goodbye to her mom and dad and that they thought they would never see each other ever again I'm so glade it was a happy ending. I can't wait to see if they make movies for the rest of the books. I wish that this was not the last book and that the series would keep going. These is the most Amazing books EVER.

1 comment:
Hey Katie love your blog. It is so neat. Love Sara Ps You are so cool
Post a Comment