Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Moon



In New Moon i was so shocked and very upset when Edwar left Bella even if he thought he was doing the right thing. I felt bad for Bella the pain she must have felt to feel like Edwar didn't want her or love har anymore. When Jacob came into her life i had a feeling they were going to be good friends and i also thought they were going to fall in love, but i knew she would never get over Edward. It must of been hard on Jacob to know he could never mean the same thing to Bella that Edwar did and i felt bad for him. When Alice said that Edward was in trouble i knew that Edward would come back and I knew they weren't going to take him out of the book i mean everyone did because there could not be Eclipse or Breaking Dawn without Edward. I was so happy when Edward came back and he and Bella were together again. I was so eager to read the other books to see what would happen. Best Books EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awesome pic Katie. These books seem really awesome. I can't want to read them.

Sara said...

I hope ou like twlight. I will see it soon to